- Scrum for Team System - One of the best TFS Project Templates for Scrum around. Created by Conchango in association with Ken Schwabber.
- Control Chaos - A good website for all things Scrum. Lots of whitepapers, books, and other resources.
- Scrum Alliance - Another good website for Scrum with a more community feel.
- Agile Management Blog - Aimed more at project manager types (or Scrum Masters), but has some good practical blog entries from David Anderson. This link is to his post about TFS and Agile processes.
- eScrum - Another TFS Project Template for Scrum.
- "Integrating Agile Development in the Real World" by Peter Schuh - Good introduction to several agile methodologies (including Scrum).
- "Agile Project Management with Scrum" by Ken Schwabber - The de facto book on Scrum by one of its creators.
- "The Enterprise and Scrum" by Ken Schwabber - The companion for the book above that takes the Scrum ideas and applies the to large, enterprise level projects.
- "User Stories Applied: For Agile Software Development" by Mike Cohn - Good introduction to using User Stories to gather and document requirements.
Team Foundation Server Resources/Tools
- MSDN TFS Site - The official Microsoft site for Team Foundation Server.
- TFS 2005 Power Tools - Tools for editing work item and process templates, check in policies, extended command line tools, build tasks. etc.
- TFS 2008 Power Tools - Mostly the same tools for 2005 ported to 2008.
- CodePlex - Tons of community created tools and guides for TFS including a migration tool, Subversion source control bridge, and more.
- Personify Design - Creators of TeamLook which adds TFS extensions into Outlook and TeamSpec which is similar to Rational's RequisitePro tool for maintaining links from Word documents to work items in TFS.
- TFS API MSDN Sample - Great sample project showing how to interact with the TFS API.
Team Foundation Server Blogs
- Buck Hodges - Lots of good information on TFS, third party tools, etc.
- Brian Harry - Some overlap with Buck Hodges' blog, but he also includes lots of statistics on their own implementation of TFS internally.
- Naren Datha - Several blog posts on TFS customization.
Team Foundation Server Books
- "Professional Team Foundation Server" from WROX - Good starter book that covers a wide range of topics.
- "Team Development with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server" by Microsoft - General guide for implementing. Lots of good practical examples. You can download it for free from CodePlex.