Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Huntsville User Group

Yesterday I drove down to Huntsville, AL to present to the local .NET user group. The meeting was hosted in a very nice auditorium on the Intergraph company campus. The majority of the attendees worked for Intergraph who has been recently adopting Scrum and evaluating using TFS for their management tool. I ended up delivering both the "Intro to Scrum" talk in an abbreviated form and then going right into my "Implementing Scrum using Team Foundation Server" presentation. The crowd was very engaged and there were some great conversations afterwards.

I want to thank the user group leaders (Sujata, Jim, Charlie, & Steve) for having me down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a little late, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your presentation on Scrum & TFS 2008.

I found the TFS information particularly useful, and I look forward to upgrading from 2005.

Thanks again for a great presentation!