Monday, August 18, 2008

devLink 2008


This week is the third devLink Technical Conference here in Tennessee. After helping John Kellar start this in 2006, I took a break in 2007 to have a baby, but I am back as Vice Chairman again this year. For 2007 we are located at Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU) in Murfreesboro, TN. We thought the change in venue and the extra distance from Nashville may cause some roll off in attendance, but we have been sold out for a month. There are some great speakers coming this year and I am excited about the addition of Open Spaces which are being run by .NET Jesus himself, Alan Stevens. I took time off from presenting the last few months after my 5th child was born, but last week presented for the local AITP chapter and I am doing my Scrum and TFS presentation on the last day of devLink. Hope to see everyone there!

No comments: