Monday, August 25, 2008

devLink 2008 (Slight Return): Part 1

The devLink 2008 Technical Conference is now in the books and I am happy to say it went very well. Despite a few bumps and bruises most everything went off without a hitch. I'm now fully recovered and wanted to post about what a great experience it was this year. First I wanted to post this video montage from the event. I plan to post more the next few days about the people who made devLink happen, the interesting people I met this year, and some of the content.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have been a part of it as well. I thought it was a phenomenal success!

BTW, your TFS/Scrum presentation could have been 3 sessions long and I would have been enthralled the whole time.

Anonymous said...

Love the music, kind of like the movie "Shaft" but with more of a technical conference feel. :)