Thursday, February 19, 2009

Comfortably Scrum: How XP Are You?


There is a great post on InfoQ about an online version of a survey (much like the one I talked about in my How Scrum Are You? post) from the book The Art of Agile Development. This is a great book on XP and Sebastian Hermida did a great job adapting it to the web. The site is called abetterteam.org.

It's a short quiz totally from the team perspective. Once completed, they present you with a great report to show you your strengths and weaknesses. They match areas to practices than can help you improve your score. I ran through this several times thinking back about different projects and clients to get an idea of where I personally have been and grown my practices. They also have an option to track you results over time.


I'd love to take the Nokia Test and create a web application like this. If anyone has some free time to loan me, I'll do just that!.

No comments: